CHEMICAL BLENDER TECHNICIAN
1ST SHIFT: 6:00am - 4:30pm
Sunbelt Lubricants, Inc. operates as a diversified, family-owned, international Industrial Lubricant and Automotive Chemical manufacturer and supplier, headquartered in beautiful Zephyrhills (North Tampa Bay), Florida.
As a Chemical Blender, you will be a valued team member who will perform tasks essential to our manufacturing and warehouse operations: operate tanks, pumps, and blend equipment using a forklift, organize storage areas, assist with inventory counts, and maintain a safe, clean work area.
WAGE RANGE SALARY:
Sunbelt Lubricants offers a competitive salary with a bonus program. Salary based on experience.
- Forklift experience required.
- Able to lift 50lbs frequently.
- Frequent movements include walking, standing, bending/stooping, turning, twisting, pushing, pulling, raising arms, lifting, climbing, and other active movements.
- Performing duties while wearing personal protective equipment.
- Working across temperature zones that may include cold and/or hot environments for extended periods
- Critical Thinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Time Management: showing up on time, reliably completing tasks by the deadline, and adapting to changes in deadlines and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Comprehension: the ability to read, write, comprehend, and follow verbal and written instructions in English.
- Safety: always ensuring the complete physical safety of oneself and one’s co-workers without exception.
Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
A pre-employment (post offer) background check is required.
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Sunbelt Lubricants, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Sunbelt Lubricants Inc. is a private sector employer with one location.
INDUSTRIAL SALES FACTORY REPRESENTATIVES
Sunbelt Lubricants is actively looking for Industrial Sales Factory Representatives within our Lubricant Additives Division (LAD) department. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of five to ten years of relevant work experience in specialty industrial lubricants. Responsibilities will include developing new territories and promoting the Sunbelt Lubricant brand of products. Supervising performance testing, evaluations, and presentations to support the selling of Sunbelt Lubricant products throughout the lubricant market. Periodic visits to your customers will be required.
AUTOMOTIVE ADDITIVES SALES
Sunbelt Lubricants is actively looking for Automotive Additives Factory Representatives within our Automotive Additives Division (AAD) department. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of five to ten years of relevant work experience in automotive parts distribution, new car dealerships, and service centers. Responsibilities will include developing new territories and promoting the Sunbelt Lubricant SunMax brand of products. Supervising performance testing, evaluations, and presentations to support the selling of Sunbelt Lubricant SunMax products throughout the automotive service market. Periodic visits to your customers will be required.
Sunbelt Lubricants is actively looking for Industrial and Automotive Additives Distributors. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of five to ten years of relevant work experience selling industrial lubricants and/or automotive additives. Responsibilities will include promoting the Sunbelt Lubricant brand of products in the territories assigned.